Alliance Mineral Assets

More
20 Sep 2018 09:45 #24502 by SWN
Replied by SWN on topic Alliance Mineral Assets
In yesterday's circular, there is something about not seeking listing on Australian stock exchange. Is this good for the share price? I would think so as I think the current weak prices could be due to the weak A$.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2018 19:02 - 21 Sep 2018 19:05 #24506 by admin2
Replied by admin2 on topic Alliance Mineral Assets
Overwhelming vote by AMA shareholders today for AMA to merge with Tawana.

Next step is for Taw shareholders to vote for the marriage.

(There is some funding issue for Taw to resolve first but it is being tackled)
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Sep 2018 19:05 by admin2.

More
23 Sep 2018 13:57 #24508 by admin2
Replied by admin2 on topic Alliance Mineral Assets
Prices of Lithium Ion Batteries for Electric Vehicles have been plummeting and will be key to mass adoption of EVs in due course.

Attachments:

More
28 Sep 2018 09:29 #24514 by Amataw
Replied by Amataw on topic Alliance Mineral Assets
• by Sarah Thompson
• Anthony Macdonald
• Australian Financial Review

When Galaxy Resources raised $386 million from the sale of some lithium tenements in Argentina in May, the money looked destined to be spent on construction of its $US474 million Sal de Vida lithium brines project in Argentina.

But the introduction of a new tax in Argentina and a sharp fall in the share price of Australian lithium producers could see that money spent closer to home.

And few lithium miners are closer to home for Galaxy than Tawana Resources.

Well-placed sources told Street Talk on Thursday that Galaxy was sitting just below the 5 per cent ownership level on the share register of both Tawana, and the Singapore-listed company that is currently merging with Tawana: Alliance Mineral Assets.

Galaxy had declined to comment at the time of going to print.

Related Quotes

Tawana's Bald Hill mine is not exactly next door to Galaxy's Mt Cattlin mine, but both ship through the same port at Esperance, meaning that synergies and blending opportunities could be achieved under a combination.

Bald Hill is about 300 kilometres north of Esperance at Widgiemooltha, while Mt Cattlin is about 200 kilometres west of Esperance near Ravensthorpe.

Even more compelling for Galaxy is the 55 per cent slump in Tawana shares over the past eight months, despite the fact the company bought Australia's fourth lithium mine into production during that period.

Tawana's $173 million market capitalisation could be acquired by Galaxy using less than half the proceeds of Galaxy's recent Argentinian tenement sale.

That market cap was 22 per cent higher on Thursday as murmurings about Galaxy's interest in the company roared across the market.

While Sal de Vida would be Galaxy's flagship asset if developed, the company does need more resource in Western Australia, where Mt Cattlin's mine life is expected to cease around 2023.

Tawana's Bald Hill also has a short mine life of about four years currently, but its leases are under-explored raising hopes it could yet be a longer life asset.

Lithium prices and equities have been sold down savagely in 2018 on expectations of too much supply from new mines, and Galaxy could do itself (and the entire industry) a favour if it took control of Bald Hill and slowed its rate of production to bolster prices.

Tawana has typically turned to Canaccord Genuity for M&A advice, while King & Wood Mallesons is house legal adviser.

Source: www.afr.com/street-talk/taxing-times-cou...wana-20180927-h15yaz

More
03 Oct 2018 19:30 - 03 Oct 2018 19:31 #24522 by Amataw
Australian fund manager raised stake in Alliance!

REGAL bought 687,000 shares today at 29 cents, and that is the majority of they 768,000 shares traded today.

Fund manager now owns 66.2 m shares of Alliance.

infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/_3%20Oct%2018%2...cement&FileID=528313
Last edit: 03 Oct 2018 19:31 by Amataw.

More
04 Oct 2018 09:26 #24523 by Amataw
Alliance Mineral secures A$20m debt facility, A$20m standby credit for ASX dual listing. Tawana has secured a A$20 million secured debt facility from Tribeca Investment Partners and other investors, which will be used to repay its existing facility, and for working capital purposes.

Separately, Alliance's board has also consented for Tawana to secure a conditional A$20 million standby line of credit on behalf of the merged group.

Share Prices

NextInsight RSS

rss_2 NextInsight - Latest News

Online Now

We have 1968 guests and no members online