Alliance Mineral Assets

More
07 Jun 2018 10:51 #24381 by SWN
Replied by SWN on topic Alliance Mineral Assets
With all the good news about the increase in the mineral reserves, this counter is hardly moving. What a surprise from Singapore investors!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2018 06:59 #24382 by Amataw
Replied by Amataw on topic Alliance Mineral Assets
The reserve upgrade confirms what the market had already factored in, more or less. Maybe not the exact life of mine of 9 years but logically, investors knew it had to be substantial otherwise AMA/TAW wouldn't have spent on capex and started production on just the initial 3.6 years Life of Mine.

What the market would like to see, and it will eventually, is a substantial upgrade by year-end (2018) based on the in-fill drilling which has commenced as we speak. Together with that, there's the merger of AMA-TAW which is likely to happen in Aug/Sept 2018 with a pro-forma market cap of about $600 m. The stock will be very attractive to not just insti investors in Australia but also globally.

At 36 cents, the upside is tremendous! dyor

More
11 Jun 2018 10:02 - 11 Jun 2018 10:03 #24383 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Alliance Mineral Assets
today's announcement is significant and will lead to the merger earlier (Sept 2018), which will be a major catalyst for AMA to be re-rated.

indicative timetable for the Proposed Merger .

Event
Indicative Date

Extraordinary general meeting to approve Merger
21 August 2018*

Tawana Shareholders meeting to approve Merger
23 August 2018*

Second Court Hearing to approve the Merger
29 August 2018*

Completion of Merger and issue and allotment of new Alliance Shares to satisfy Tawana Scheme consideration
13 September 2018*

Trading of new Alliance Shares
14 September 2018*

Dual primary listing of Alliance on SGX and ASX
14 September 2018*

(*) Dates are only indicative and subject to regulatory review and processes.
Last edit: 11 Jun 2018 10:03 by Joes.

More
12 Jun 2018 16:07 - 12 Jun 2018 16:27 #24384 by Amataw
Replied by Amataw on topic Alliance Mineral Assets
TAWANA has fallen to 38.5 cents,
no surprise to me becos the share price can be valued at 1.1 x AMA share price (35.5 cent) = 39 cents.

foreign shareholders know no point trying to put a value to Cowan spinco because the shares will be locked up till IPO and then sold on their behalf by Spinco.

What's the point of putting a value to that unlisted entity?

I reckon a no. of TAW shareholders who are Australia residents will find that the Spinco value is best ignored for the time being.

Thus from here on, it's 35.5 cents / 39 cents (AMA / TAW).

by right, the fundamental value of the shares (IN THE NEAR TERM) should be at least 30% higher, so I would put them as 46 cents / 50 cents. Just my 2 cents worth. LOL
Last edit: 12 Jun 2018 16:27 by Amataw.

More
13 Jun 2018 10:18 #24386 by Joes
herd selling probably. anw, the lithium sector is down also.

the alliance-taw merger in 3 months time will make all the difference: aside from operational efficiencies, there are many positives.

ownership of Bald Hill comes under one roof, primed for takeover offer, if any. Cashflow & capex can be deployed more effectively, requiring 1 board decision instead of 2.

Management by Mark Calderwood, a very well regarded lithium expert... supported by insti investors and more will be coming on board after the merger.

More
14 Jun 2018 16:13 #24387 by Joes

The Rise of Electric Cars Worldwide is Unstoppable! The Future of Electric Vehicles in 19 Minutes

Share Prices

NextInsight RSS

rss_2 NextInsight - Latest News

Online Now

We have 2077 guests and no members online